Welcome to EHR Tutor- the easiest way to add EHRs into your curriculum. EHR Tutor is a tool to help instructors provide the skills needed in today's world of Health Information Technology. Electronic records are here to stay and instructors must have a way to introduce the concepts of EHR/EMR.
Graduates who have gained experience entering and manipulating patient information electronically while in school will be able to confidently transition to any EHR system in their first work experience. Using paper forms in the lab and classroom is outdated, but the change to electronic records does not need to be difficult or traumatic. Let us show you how to easily bring electronic charting to your curriculum!
- Features similar to EHR systems currently in use at medical facilities including flowsheets for common workflows
- Preloaded patients for easy lesson creation
- Patients' charts and activities can be added or modified to meet instructors' needs
- Instructors can view and grade student activities
- Practice basic skills used in typical EHR systems
- View electronic patient data
- Document care and assessments
- Make care decisions based on information from the EHR system
- Complete assignments from instructors